Tuesday, August 31, 2010

One Whole Year Writing Hubs

One Whole Year Writing Hubs

A little over a year ago, I had never heard of a hub, other than how it is described in the dictionary -

* the center of a wheel
* center of interest
* or a hubbub, which means a number of voices speaking at once

While looking for extra income to supplement my day job (as I watched our investments plummet), I stumbled on to Hubpages and began to learn many new related terms. I never intended to stay on this long, but I guess I have a high learning curve, so it took me longer to grasp. Actually, I am still learning how to market my articles, about SEO, and a myriad of other things.

1 comment:

Lady Lilacs said...

Me, too. Still learning. Nice to have met you. Thanks for your help twice now and, yes, as I learn new things as to how certain things work on Hubpages, I'll let you know.

I read some of your husband's blog on here, too. It's wonderful.