Sunday, October 19, 2014

Finding the Lost Sheep

Finding the Lost Sheep

You may have seen a recent video of fifty-five ducks on youtube
crossing a busy road. As these little ducks waddled in single file
across the highway, all the cars stopped and waited. Each duck was
considered important, and the drivers did not try to rush him or her or
find a way around or between them.

For behold, this is my work and my glory - to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man." Moses 1:39

Each soul is precious in the sight of God. How can we assist Him in
His earthly mission, which is to help to bring to pass the immortality
and eternal life of every man and woman? How can we reach the so-called
Lost Sheep and bring them back to the fold?

I know the time of our life that we were the happiest is when we
concentrated on assisting in the Lord’s mission of finding His Lost
Sheep. For three years we had the exhausting but rewarding stewardship
over several hundred young men and women in the prime of their life.

My husband was called as mission president in Tonga when our two
oldest children were in high school and the younger two were in
elementary. So, as a mother, I had to learn to budget my time between my
own four children and the other Saturday’s warriors that we had
temporarily been given.

Finding the Lost Sheep



No comments: