Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Fun at Lagoon in Northern Utah

Many people conjure up images of Monument Valley or the Salt Lake Tabernacle Choir when they think of Utah. There is no Disneyland in Utah, but they do have Lagoon! It is the “place to go” for local families who want to take a break from the chores and have a blast.
Recently, my son announced we were going to Lagoon. Our grandchildren were so excited, they were beside themselves. The day started out a bit rainy, but by the time we got to Lagoon, it was just sprinkling.
The interesting thing about Lagoon is that I felt the same way about it when I was a little girl. Yes, it has been around since 1886. No, I am not that old, but when we took our grandchildren, I recognized some of the rides I had ridden on several years ago.

http://elayne001.hubpages.com/hub/Fun-at-Lagoon-in-Northern-Utah

No comments: